E6000 Adhesive - 40.2g 1oz Clear with Precision Tips
14 15.5 A$14.00 - A$15.50
E6000 is the worlds leading adhesive. An industrial strength bond between practically any two surfaces. This glue is used to attach glass or gemstone cabochons to sterling silver studs or even cufflinks! Completely waterproof and virtually impossible to break once it cures. Please allow 2 to 3 full days to completely cure.
The most popular size 40.2g 1oz (29.5ml) tube of E6000 Industrial Strength Adhesive. It's the classic E6000 adhesive with the highest strength adhesion.
Pack Includes Precision Tips - Nylon Tip Optional
This pack includes the Precision Tips for fine application. You also have the option to add a Nylon Snip-Tip - Simply snip the tip with cutters or a knife to the desired size and angle for your application. You can add one to your order using the option above. More can be purchased separately as well. Adding a snip-tip means you will receive one in addition to the included tip set.
Bonds Everything so you can Create or Repair Anything!
E6000 is a unique adhesive formulated to meet high-performance industrial strength requirements for most any project. Its flexibility and superior bond strength to virtually any substrate make it an exceptional adhesive for repairs, hobby/craft creations and heavy-duty applications. E6000 remains extremely flexible in all types of weather conditions and uses - even in applications where heavy vibrations may occur.
Directions for Use:
Store container tightly closed. Read directions before use.
- Surface should be clean, dry and free from dirt. For best results, lightly roughen the surface before use.
- Puncture the tube seal using a pointed metal tool such as pliers or screwdriver. Ideal application temperature range is 10 to 32°C. However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 82°C intermittently.
- Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired. Be careful not to squeeze the tube too tightly. Adhesive will come slowly through the precision tip. If you require faster application, do not use the precision tip. Squeezing the tube too hard may result in the tube end crimp opening. If this happens, re-fold the tube end crimp tightly.
- Allow 24 hours to cure. Depending on the materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48-72 hours.
- For future easy cap removal, apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly to the tube thread before replacing the cap.
- Ensure the cap hole is sealed using the included cap-seal, after removing the precision tip.
- Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured adhesive may be removed by cutting or scraping.